Friday, February 28, 2014

The Holy Grail!

Seriously...I found it. Quest over!

So, what I am talking about? Well, let me tell you a story.

I went into my friendly local beer, wine and liquor store to check for the newest Voodoo Donut iteration from Rogue. I have tried both of the others and hated them. I do, however, decorate the tops of my kitchen cabinets with cool bottles. I just can't resist those crazy, pink, Baron Samedi havin' bottles. Who knows, maybe pretzel, raspberry, chocolate ale is good. yeaahhhhhh.....

Anyway, as I am walking down the beer aisle, I spot this big box on the end of the shelf. I go to take a look and, behold, Black Sheep Brewery has put out a gift box which includes 2 bottles of Black Knight's Reserve and....get ready for it....this is the awesomeness....


So, I walked in looking to spend maybe 10 buckaroos and I walked out 37 buckaroos poorer, but with 5...I mean 3 (see what I did, there?)... bottles of beer and the cup of Christ, or, at least, Gilliam's version of it. The third bottle of beer was a tasty looking oyster stout, by the way.

So, all of you silly kanigits, stop grovelling and make your way down to your local beer store to fetch this magnificent boon. Be ready to face many challenges on your journey. Have your three answers ready, bring a shrubbery (or two), bring a trusty friend equipped with two coconut halves and gallop to glory. You could also just send a swallow...or perhaps two swallows...but should they be European or African?



Ok...I'm done! RUN AWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Ok...now, I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment